The ee701 is a true differential amplifier that extends the input sensitivity of an oscilloscope up to 1000x. The wide input common mode spans the range of +/- 10V. A selectable cutoff frequency limits wideband noise from obscuring the signal of interest.
- Enhances the input sensitivity of any oscilloscope
- True differential inputs
- Selectable gains of 1, 10, 100, & 1000
- Selectable low-pass filter cutoff of 10 Hz, 1 KHz, 100 KHz, and 1 MHz
- CMRR > 100 dB DC to 10 KHz
- Accurately measure microvolt-level signals
- Affordable for any lab
Low level differential and single-ended signals can now be observed using any commodity scope, substantially increasing its utility at a reasonable cost.