Designed for developers of low-power and embedded systems, the Real-Time Current Monitor provides a graphical display of the current consumption of any system. Observe the behavior of your system as it comes out of a low-power sleep state of a few microamps and transitions through several power modes of various levels before returning to sleep. A single screen capture from the oscilloscope and/or a CSV data log file and you’ve just documented the complete power profile of your system.
6 Decades of Current Range: 1 uA - 1 A
No Range-Switching Interruptions or Delays
Wide System Voltage Range 1.5V - 8V
USB interface for calibration, control, and data logging
Affordable for any Lab
View Current Graphically in Real-Time on any Oscilloscope
The ee203 can be used as a standalone instrument, or with the USB port for increased functionality and ease of use.
- Robust inputs can withstand up to 12V and are fused against accidental shorting.
- Power is computed in real-time as a function
of input voltage x current.
- Current and power are continuously
- Current, voltage and power along with
integrated current and power are sampled
and can be recorded in Excel CSV format
through the USB interface.
- Unit can be floated from ground if powered
by a laptop or battery USB pack.
- Linear and logarithmic display modes.
- Unit self-calibrates for improved accuracy.
A low-cost demo board (ee1201 Demo Board) is available to verify correct behavior and demonstrate the operation of the Real-Time Current Monitor. It connects directly to the binding posts and provides a quick and easy method of exploring a wide range of current consumption profiles.