Real-Time Current Monitor with USB
6 Decades of Current Range: 1 uA - 1 A
No Range-Switching Interruptions or Delays
Wide System Voltage Range 1.5V - 8V
USB interface for calibration, control, and data logging
Affordable for any Lab
View Current Graphically in Real-Time on any Oscilloscope
The ee203 can be used as a standalone instrument, or with the USB port for increased functionality and ease of use.
- Robust inputs can withstand up to 12V and are fused against accidental shorting.
- Power is computed in real-time as a function
of input voltage x current.
- Current and power are continuously
- Current, voltage and power along with
integrated current and power are sampled
and can be recorded in Excel CSV format
through the USB interface.
- Linear and logarithmic display modes.
- Unit self-calibrates for improved accuracy.